We are a resale marketplace: a leading online ticket reseller that offers a wide selection of event tickets, even when they are sold out elsewhere. We are not the ticket seller. Prices are set by third-party sellers and may be below or above face value.
Straight No Chaser will be performing at the Mohegan Sun Arena - CT at 1 Mohegan Sun Blvd, Uncasville, Connecticut. Next performance is on November 29, 2014. Capacity at the venue is 10000. Doors typically open two hours before showtime - subject to change so please clarify before heading to the venue.
Straight No Chaser is an a cappella ensemble firstly formed in 1996 at Indiana University. When students graduated they went their own ways and reassembled again in 2006.
Craig Kallman, Atlantic Records Chairman/CEO, offered Straight No Chaser a recording contract as the unique a cappella group became extremely popular. Straight No Chaser released "Holiday Spirits", first album, in 2008. Since then group issued more albums and toured a lot.
Don't miss an opportunity to see live Straight No Chaser in your city.
Mohegan Sun Arena - CT
*the price may refer to a parking pass.
Today we offer
4% off the ticket price
4PNBZX12 use this code at the checkout
- Mohegan Sun Arena - CT
- 1 Mohegan Sun Blvd, Uncasville, Connecticut.
- Capacity: 10000
We are a resale marketplace: a leading online ticket reseller that offers a wide selection of event tickets, even when they are sold out elsewhere. We are not the ticket seller. Prices are set by third-party sellers and may be below or above face value
Straight No Chaser at other Venues in US
- Red Bank, NJ - at Count Basie Theatre : November 28, 2014
- Albany, NY - at Palace Theatre Albany : November 30, 2014
- Columbus, OH - at Palace Theatre Columbus : December 02, 2014
- Midland, MI - at Midland Center For The Arts : December 03, 2014
- Erie, PA - at Warner Theatre - PA : December 04, 2014
- New York, NY - at Beacon Theatre - NY : December 05, 2014
- Hershey, PA - at Hershey Theatre : December 06, 2014
- Cleveland, OH - at Connor Palace Theatre : December 07, 2014
- Pittsburgh, PA - at Benedum Center : December 09, 2014
- Champaign, IL - at Virginia Theatre - Il : December 10, 2014
- Saint Louis, MO - at Fabulous Fox Theatre - Saint Louis : December 11, 2014
- Detroit, MI - at Masonic Temple Theatre : December 12, 2014
- Cincinnati, OH - at Procter & Gamble Hall (Aronoff Center) : December 13, 2014
- Chicago, IL - at The Chicago Theatre : December 14, 2014
- Fort Wayne, IN - at Embassy Theatre : December 16, 2014
- Richmond, KY - at EKU Center For The Arts : December 17, 2014
- Bloomington, IN - at Indiana University Auditorium : December 18, 2014
- Muncie, IN - at Emens Auditorium : December 19, 2014
- Evansville, IN - at The Aiken Theatre - Old National Events Plaza : December 20, 2014
- Indianapolis, IN - at Murat Theatre at Old National Centre : December 21, 2014 - December 22, 2014
- Seattle, WA - at Paramount Theatre - Seattle : December 26, 2014
- Portland, OR - at Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall : December 27, 2014
- San Francisco, CA - at Davies Symphony Hall : December 28, 2014
- Thousand Oaks, CA - at Fred Kavli Theatre - Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza : December 29, 2014
- Riverside, CA - at Fox Performing Arts Center : December 30, 2014
- San Diego, CA - at San Diego Civic Theatre : December 31, 2014
- Honolulu, HI - at Hawaii Theatre : January 03, 2015
- Avon, CO - at Vilar Center For The Arts : April 02, 2015
- Pueblo, CO - at Memorial Hall - Pueblo : April 03, 2015
- Fort Collins, CO - at Lincoln Center Performance Hall : April 04, 2015
- Topeka, KS - at Topeka Performing Arts Center : April 08, 2015
- Kalamazoo, MI - at State Theatre - Kalamazoo : April 09, 2015
- Lafayette, IN - at Long Center : April 12, 2015
- Buffalo, NY - at Sheas Performing Arts Center : July 23, 2015